Hello, my dear friends!
I am SO thrilled to be able to write to you! A while back, a hoomin started visiting with me, telling me that she was going to write for me. I thought, well, great, because I don’t have fingers, which does make it hard to write. I didn’t understand, though, that it meant that she would help me write directly to you – my favorite people. Hooray!
I do know a lot of people at Tabby’s Place by now. It seems like hardly a moment goes by without someone saying hello, or stroking my forehead, or waiting for me to pick a spot to sit so they can join me for a petting session. There are also those people in scrubs that do stuff to me like weigh me (I lost some weight, then I gained a pound back) and give me medicine and fluids for my kidneys (yuck and meh, respectively). Good thing I find everyone at Tabby’s Place delightful, because I hardly have a moment to myself!
But you, my dear sponsors, you are my favorites of them all, and I don’t think I need to tell you why.
This is the first time I’ve had a chance to reach out to you, so my correspondent and I thought it might be a good time to break the ice, as it were. So, without further ado:
The Answers to Icebreaker Questions According to Jonathan Rosenberg, the Cat
1. What was the worst haircut you ever had? Hmm. Have you seen my current ‘do? Sure, it’s sort of functional, but…
2. If aliens landed on earth tomorrow and offered to take you home with them, would you go? Have you met my people?
3. What would your talent be if you were Miss or Mister World? This is tough. There’s so much that I do that just sparkles. Lately, I’ve been working on my interpretive water acquisition yoga pose series – perhaps you’ve seen me practicing Onepawasana? It requires three-paw balance, a water bowl, and patience. Also something handy to pee on later. I’d probably choose that for my talent.
4. Have you ever completed anything on your bucket list? I am at Tabby’s Place, aren’t I? ;o)
5. If you could be guaranteed one thing in life, what would it be? I’m going to refer back to #4 for this one…love, adoring friends, skritches, gushy food. I’m already living the dream!
My dear friends, it has been so lovely to chat, and I look forward to sharing more next month! Until then, I’m sending you (virtual) damp, slightly crusty head bonks!