Feral Feline Fix – Hunterdon Community Cat Coalition Spay/Neuter Shuttle
The Feral Feline Fix is subsidized by Tabby’s Place and organized in collaboration with the Hunterdon County Community Cat Coalition, People for Animals and Lambertville Animal Welfare to provide local community cat caretakers and trappers with easy, affordable and high-quality spay/neuter services. For just $15 your community cat will receive:
- ear tip
- rabies vaccine
- FVRCP vaccine
- other services upon request at an additional fee
How it works
- Cats must be from Hunterdon County to be eligible.
- Register for the shuttle. Registration opens on the Monday approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled shuttle date. Space is limited.
- Receive a shuttle confirmation.
- Trap your cat.
- Bring your cat to Tabby’s Place at 7:30AM on the day of the shuttle.
- Your cat will be picked up by a People for Animals shuttle and transported to their spay/neuter clinic in Robbinsville, NJ.
- Your cat will be be spayed/neutered at People for Animals.
- Pick up your cat the same day from Tabby’s Place. Pick up is generally at 3:30PM but may vary.
Upcoming Shuttle Dates
- Wednesday, June 8th, 2022
- Tuesday, July 26th, 2022
- Tuesday, August 16th, 2022
If this program doesn’t fit your needs, you can find other low-cost spay/neuter resources in your area at: https://aplnj.org/find-help/low-cost-spay-neuter/.